CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 29, 2010

~when you say nothing at all~

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark
Try as I may, I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever I fall
You say it best, when you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
Try as they may, they could never define
What's been said between your heart and mine..

25 November 2010
Yup..I still remember the moment of you being so sweet singing this song while looking at me..oh..how I wish these words truly mean for me..I can feel the love is in the air..aku cinta aku rindu..remember? :)

26 November 2010
12 hours after you sent me home, there we were again..talking in your car, laughing as the world revolves only around us..going through the traffic jam to KLCC..watching movies with you sleeping by me while we were holding hands..how lovely you were..didn't wanna go back after few hours we were together even though you were so tired by that time just because you didn't wanna be far away from me..yes dear..I can sense the love we have..I can sense that.. :)

28 November 2010
That was the first time for me, travelling that far, with a stranger (sorry, but by that time you still were a stranger to me)..and that was so sweet..you ask me whether I wanna marry you or not..OMG!it was so sudden and I never expect you ask me that question..and yes..I was a bit blur..I didn't know whether I should believe in you or not..but I can see the sincere in your eyes..and I know you are serious when it comes to future..and I know I can rely on you..I know you will love me forever..and I know the words finally goes to me..love you lots, Mohd Hafiz Ismail.. :)

4 comments:

cikgu_hilal said...

biler nak kawen nie??

suhailah salahuddin said...

next year..hihi.. ;p

Amir said...

akak nk kawen? tahniah!! jgn lupe ajak sy ek? huhu

suhailah salahuddin said...

Alahai dik..lmbt lg k0t..haha..ajk 2 pastila..nt p0st kt bl0g ea..hihi..